Bundle is now supporting multi-network deposits and withdrawals for some of our listed assets. With this feature, it is important to make sure that the selected network on the Bundle app is the same as the network of the platform you are sending to or from. Note that if you choose the wrong network when sending or receiving crypto, you risk losing your funds forever.
If the external platform only supports BEP20, you must select the BEP20 deposit network.
For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, if you send ERC20 tokens to another BSC address, you will lose your funds.
1. On your wallet home screen, click "All assets".
2. Select the asset you want to deposit.
3. Select receive.
4. Copy the address and navigate to your external wallet to complete the deposit
4. Paste the copied destination wallet address or scan the barcode
5. Select the appropriate network same as on the destination wallet
6. Click Withdraw.
7. Enter desired withdrawal amount or select max to send the entire asset balance.
8. Click withdraw
9. Follow the prompts to complete 2 Factor Authentication.
* Note that some wallets only support a single network. It is important to confirm what networks your external wallet supports and ensure that it matches your selected network on the Bundle app
There are transaction limits that apply to each level of KYC completed. This limit refers to the total transaction amount that can be conducted at each account level.
1. Open Bundle and tap the eye icon on your wallet card to hide your balance.
Get the latest news about Crypto and Culture! We promise no spam, only bundles of joy.