Bundle is now supporting multi-network deposits and withdrawals for some of our listed assets. With this feature, it is important to make sure that the selected network on the Bundle app is the same as the network of the platform you are sending to or from. Note that if you choose the wrong network when sending or receiving crypto, you risk losing your funds forever.
If the external platform only supports BEP20, you must select the BEP20 deposit network.
For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, if you send ERC20 tokens to another BSC address, you will lose your funds.
1. On your wallet home screen, click "All assets".
2. Select the asset you want to deposit.
3. Select receive.
4. Copy the address and navigate to your external wallet to complete the deposit
4. Paste the copied destination wallet address or scan the barcode
5. Select the appropriate network same as on the destination wallet
6. Click Withdraw.
7. Enter desired withdrawal amount or select max to send the entire asset balance.
8. Click withdraw
9. Follow the prompts to complete 2 Factor Authentication.
* Note that some wallets only support a single network. It is important to confirm what networks your external wallet supports and ensure that it matches your selected network on the Bundle app
Delving deeper into the role customer service plays in driving customer loyalty
How much is 1 TRX? How can I buy TRX? Is TRX a good investment?
As an HR specialist in a remote team, your role rests on fostering collaboration and success by caring for the team's needs. You may need to adjust deadlines to accommodate time differences and working schedules or pay to reflect the standard of living of where your employees stay.
Get the latest news about Crypto and Culture! We promise no spam, only bundles of joy.